We understand strategic management as a portfolio of activities, whose purpose is to increase the sustainability and the long-term competitive position of an organization.
PARADIGMA is particularly versed in
- Developing new business opportunities, analyzing market potentials, identifying sustainable competitive advantages and finding business partners.
- Developing terms of references for public tenders, soliciting services and IT & communication technology.
- Developing project proposals and the organization of consortia to engage in international innovative first-of-a-kind projects.
The common denominator in all these engagements is our approach, which is characterized by our endeavor to help our clients gain a superior and sustainable competitive position, by challenging the conventional wisdom of the industry our clients are in, by changing the rules of engagement, and by tailoring a strategic plan aligned with the capabilities of the organization.
Among the major benefits that accrue to our clients are
- Access to innovations and new technological developments by means of our cooperation with academic institutions as well as our own research & development activities.
- The reduction of the innovation risk through our acumen in finding partners and financing options for first-of-a-kind projects.
- An increase of the chances for a successful launch of a new business, by virtue of our encompassing and professionally executed business plans as well as through the use of our international customers and partners.