Participation in international first-of-a-kind projects spreads the development risks and increases the chances of a succesful market entry through the involvement of key partners and prospective clients.
Projects with cross border scope and international consortia are a welcome opportunity to develop long lasting and mutually profitable partnerships and cooperations.
To develop an attractive project proposal, to identify sources for funding and to build a fitting consortium of partners is a formidable challenge and requires experience and know-how.
PARADIGMA supports your efforts to draft project proposals and to identify relevant funding opportunities. We are particulary versed in the organisation of consortia embarking on international research & development projects.
- Organisation of workshops with the initator and the intended participants in the consortium to obtain a common understanding of the purpose, the objective and the scope of the project.
- Defining the respective roles and responsibilities of the project partners
- Identify the basic elements of a project plan, major tasks, required resources and scope of the necessary funding
- Mastermind the development of a formal project proposal, depending on the requirements of the funding program
- Support the lead partner in planning for the financial management and control responsibilities
Your Value Add
Companies and institutions intending to initiate an international project are able to profit from our support
- early clarification of the objectives, expected deliverables and benefits of each participating partner, avoids later dissappointments
- a professionally developed project plan and efficient management structures reduces project costs and increases the chances for a succesfully concluded project
- a comprehensive, complete and well argumented project proposal increases the likelihood, that funding can be obtained for the consortium.